Disclaimer - Mentions légales - تعهدنامه
3. Copyright and Marks.All content on the site (with the exception of content provided by MTOS's third party content providers) are the copyrighted or trademarked property of MTOS. Site content may not be copied, reproduced, modified, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted, "framed" on another site, or distributed in any way without the prior written consent of MTOS. Users must retain all copyright notices and other proprietary notices on any authorized reproductions of any portion of the site. Any third party marks and content appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners. You are not permitted to use any of these third party marks or content without permission of the respective owner.
4. Prohibited Conduct.User expressly agrees to refrain from doing, either personally or through an agent, any of the following:
5. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability.MTOS makes every effort to ensure the accuracy and fairness of the content of this site. Even so, no warranty is expressed or implied by any statement made on this site. MTOS makes no guarantee or warranty, express or implied, as to the reliability, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of that information and assumes no responsibility for any errors or omissions therein. USER ACCESSES THIS SITE AT HIS OR HER OWN RISK. THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS, AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND AND ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT ARE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMED. NEITHER MTOS NOR ITS AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS RESULTING FROM USE OR UNAVAILABILITY OF INFORMATION OR CONTENT ON THIS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY LOST PROFITS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO DATA, OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, COMPENSATORY OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF THEY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS DISCLAIMER IS APPLICABLE TO ANY DAMAGE OR INJURY RESULTING FROM NEGLIGENCE OR OMISSION OF MTOS, COMPUTER VIRUS OR OTHER SIMILAR ITEM, TELECOMMUNICATIONS ERRORS, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF USER INFORMATION THROUGH THEFT OR ANY OTHER MEANS. MTOS IS NOT LIABLE FOR CRIMINAL, TORTIOUS, OR NEGLIGENT ACTIONS OR OMISSIONS OF THIRD PARTIES THAT AFFECT THIS SITE. IN NO EVENT WILL MTOS OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, ASSIGNS OR THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY TORTIOUS OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS. IN NO EVENT WILL MTOS OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES OR ASSIGNS BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO EQUIPMENT, HARDWARE OR OTHER PROPERTY OF USER OR PERSONAL INJURY THAT ARISES IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THE SITE.
6. Third Party Content and Links.The site may contain content created by third parties or links to web sites owned by third parties. MTOS is not the publisher or speaker of any third party information on the site, and MTOS is not the publisher or speaker of any content found on web sites that are linked to this site. Any mention in the site of products or services provided by third parties is for informational purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation by MTOS. MTOS assumes no responsibility for those products or services. Any dealings among any User and any third parties mentioned on or found through the site are solely between such Users and such third parties, and are subject to any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings. MTOS MAKES NO WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, OF THE ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES. THIS INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, ANY INFORMATION FOUND ON A LINK LOCATED ON THIS SITE THAT ALLOWS USERS TO ACCESS INFORMATION FOUND ON ANOTHER SITE. ADDITIONALLY, MTOS DOES NOT WARRANT THE EXISTENCE OR FUNCTIONALITY OF ANY SITE WHICH CAN BE ACCESSED THROUGH A LINK LOCATED ON THIS SITE.
7. Security.Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the site. MTOS will investigate occurrences of possible violations and will cooperate with all applicable law enforcement authorities in prosecuting violators.
8. Termination of Agreement.MTOS may terminate this Agreement at its discretion. In addition to MTOS's other rights, MTOS may terminate access to this site or cancel membership in SoleForce or terminate access to any service that MTOS provides on the site if User breaches this Agreement in any way or engages in conduct that MTOS deems inappropriate.
9. Links to Our Site.User is granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of the site so long as the link does not portray MTOS in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. User may not use any MTOS logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission. MTOS reserves the right to terminate any link found on the site at any time. User may not utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other MTOS proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) or use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing MTOS's name or trademarks without MTOS's express written consent.
10. Copyright Protection.MTOS honors the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe your work has been infringed, please provide MTOS with the following information:
4.2. Prohibited Conduct.User expressly agrees to refrain from doing, either personally or through an agent, any of the following:
4.3. User ContentUser may participate in bulletin boards or chat rooms on the site, or post other content on the site, including but not limited to literature reviews, liturgy, comments, suggestions, ideas, questions, or other information (collectively, the "User Content"), so long as the User Content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, objectionable, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." User may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any User Content. User grants MTOS a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display, throughout the world in any media, any and all User Content. User also grants MTOS the right to use the name submitted by User in connection with User Content, if MTOS so chooses. User represents and warrants that User owns or otherwise controls all of the rights to the User Content; that the User Content is accurate; that use of the User Content does not violate this Agreement and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that User will indemnify MTOS for all claims resulting from the User Content. MTOS has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any User Content. MTOS takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Content.
4.4. IndemnificationUser agrees to defend, indemnify and otherwise hold harmless MTOS, its affiliates and its and their respective officers, directors, agents, employees and assigns from and against any cause of action or claim, including legal fees, related to User's use of the site.
4.5. Your Account.If you obtain an account for use at this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to the account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. MTOS sells products only to adults who can purchase with a credit card. MTOS and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
4.6. Risk of Loss.All items purchased from MTOS are made pursuant to MTOS's standard terms and conditions of sale. The risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.